God's Word: Enduring Through the Ages
Designed to confirm your confidence in the Bible, this nine-part series explores evidence showing that God inspired the Scriptures, preserved the text, and authenticated the canon.
An All-Nations production
View the series
Sessions from EXPLORE 2022
- Dangerous Love: Ray Norman
- God's Vision for All Nations: Mickey Brubaker
- Our Role as a Sending Church: Ron Miller
- First North and Then South: David Sensenig
- Becoming a Bible Translator: the Wagoners
- Mother Tongue Literacy
- Resources for Church Planting Teams: Earl Peachey
- Amazonian Opportunities: Daryl Witmer
Sessions from EXPLORE 2021
- God's Vision for All the Nations — Ken Miller
- The Background Story: "How we were sent to the Mixtec"
- The Path to Team Formation
- Bible Translation Explained and Demonstrated — Adam Boyd
- Literacy vs. Orality in Church Planting Strategy
- Their Worldview Grid: Lessons in Indigenous Church Planting — Steve Stanford
- Practical Questions about Partnering with All-Nations
Sessions from Camp Week 2021
- The Church, The Apple Of God's Eye — Val Yoder
- Suffering and the Great Commission — Val Yoder
- The Church Triumphant — Val Yoder
- Going the Distance: Sustainability in Ministry — Joel Yoder
- Serving as Senders: Caring for Your Field Members — Joel Yoder
- Teaching Faithful Teachers (2 Timothy 2:2) — Earl Peachey
Sessions from Camp Week 2020
- Why Are We Interested in Bible Translation?
- Why Community Development? Biblical and Practical Foundations
- Sustainable Community Development: Stories of Success and Failure
- A Community Development Story
- Why You Should Focus on Key Terms
- Working With a Translation Consultant
- The Pilgrim Church: A Disciple-Making Community
- Community Development - How to Help Without Hurting
- Tradition and Innovation in a Church Planting Paradigm - a panel discussion
Content from Previous Years
Other Videos We Recommend
The State of the World - The Task Remaining
In less than five minutes, learn why the unreached are still not being reached.
From Global Fronteir Mission
Introduction to Bible Translation
A Bible translator in Papua New Guinea explains in a simple way some challenges that face the translator, then demonstrates a few of his tools and techniques. This four-part series is valuable as a help to understanding Bible translation.
Ee-taow: The Mouk Story
Witness the Mouk tribe of Papua New Guinea as they respond dramatically to the Gospel, after the story of Jesus was presented in its full context starting with Creation. Better yet, watch Ee-taow 2: The Next Chapter, which also includes an overview of Part 1 and tells how the Mouk took the Gospel onward to others.
Few contexts today are like the Mouk people group of Mark Zook's day. However, we feel there is value in learning from Mark's approach, teaching the Scripture narrative chronologically to lay the foundation for the Gospel of Jesus.
Watch "The Next Chapter"